I'm overjoyed to report I've officially accepted an offer for a new job and turned in my two weeks notice!
I'm really really excited about my new job! I think the office climate and morale seems really good. I feel good about the decision to make this change! I'm also super pleased to be getting a nice pay raise.
Tomorrow I'm off to St. John bright and early. I can't believe it's finally here after months of looking forward to this trip. I still have some editing to do to my suitcase. I know when I weigh it tonight editing will be a necessity. It's jam packed right now.
I will be celebrating my new job when I land!
Yes, I am a very lucky girl and my boyfriend spoils me. But, just to show you that I'm not a "lady of leisure" this is me working in my boyfriend's house to change out the hardware. We had hoped the builder would do this as an upgrade, and as you can see we ended up doing it ourselves. Trinket is such a good little helper!
I'll be back on blogger when I'm back w/ a trip recap!!
TGIF ladies!




4 comments:
Hope you have a great time on your trip!!!
you may want to venture over to my blog : )
Is your new job closer to Charleston??~!?~? ;)
Have a great trip!!!
Congrats! Have a great trip!!
Post a Comment