Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dopplegangers...everybody's doing it!

My reading list has been taken over by Doppleganger posts so I guess I will join the band wagon. These things are always fun.

I did this pic first

I got a lot of people that were not the correct gender...moving right along...

Robert Duvall?

I've gotten Jennifer Love Hewitt before....Kimmy K, not really seeing it (I think she's stunning though and I LOVE that she's not super skinny).


Then I tried this pic and got some more crazy suggestions including...

I wish I looked like Angelina, I love her!

JK Rowling looks a little bit like my Mom, only older :-). Interestingly enough, I've seen pics of my Mom's ex-husband's current wife at my grandparents (his parents) house and I thinks she looks even more like JK Rowling.

They completely skipped the celebs I usually get told I look like, Ashley Judd and Audrina Patridge.


Happy Hump Day!!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Ha! Don't worry...I got a lot of wrong genders as well :)

Jenny said...

BAHAHA!! Yeah, it's cool because I was told I have 75% of a match to BEN AFFLECK's FACE!!! wtf?!?! lol

Tara said...

I've done these things before, did you use myheritage? Because over the years I've tried it with probably a dozen different pictures, and while I've gotten men as well, I think they focus most on the general shape of your face as well as highlighted features...i.e. if you're smiling with your mouth closed, you'll likely get compared to stars who they have pictures of who are smiling with their mouths closed. If your head is tilted down, likewise. It's not the most accurate software :) I usually get Sharon Stone (well, young Sharon Stone) from people who know me, but I've never gotten her on that myheritage site ::shrug::

Anonymous said...

Bahaha, I laughed out loud at Robbie D!