Monday, April 16, 2012

The Weekend in Pictures

I am.so.hungover.today. I can't believe it's just past lunch and I have to make it through the rest of the day. What's even more, I'm determined to make it to the gym after work too. With only 12 days until my trip, I can't afford to waste any time! I'm such a chubster right now. :/

I usually drink wine Sunday afternoon, but keep it to a minimum. Yesterday I went all out. I'm not really sure why except that I was drowning my sorrows about having to return to work this morning! By the time Mad Men came on at 10, I was double fisting Sex on the Beach in one hand and beer in the other. #outofcontrol

I had a terrible week last week. My sweet boyfriend got me this as a present to make up for it. He is the BEST!! Sometimes I don't know how I got so lucky.


We watched it in his "man cave" yesterday. I think Trinket liked it.



Just like I had to get on the Hunger Games bandwagon, I had to pick this up to see what all the fuss was about. WHOA. It's out there, but I can't put it down.


And lastly I'm a HUGE Paula Deen fan, so I had to pick this up at WalMart while I was grocery shopping over the weekend. It didn't disappoint. I've never been to her restaurant, but it's on my to do list for the next time I'm lucky enough to be in Savannah.

Hopefully this torturous day will pass quickly. I cannot wait to be snuggled in my bed tonight. Bedtime can't get here fast enough.

Have a good afternoon ladies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we one in the same?! It's on my bucket list to go to Savannah and eat at her restaurant - which I'm doing in two months for my birthday!! I LOVE her to pieces!!!

Megan at Megan Can said...

I love Disney movies they make everything better!