So, I started my week out with some disappointing news. Last week I had I made it to the second round of interviews for a job I really wanted, and this week I found out that I didn't get it. HUGE let down. I cried for probably about 24 hours! I was even crying at work-not ideal, I know-but I just could NOT hold in the tears. It was seriously Tear Fest 2012.
I've regrouped now and I'm just going to keep on keeping on! I'm going to keep looking. So far I've been on a total of 6 first and 1 second interviews. Hopefully something will come through sooner rather than later!
In happier news I only have 23 days until I'm in St. John! The time is seriously flying by. I wish I was doing a little better losing weight, but I'm working on it. I also need to pick up a few things to bring with me, mostly I need a pretty bathing suit cover up (or two). I feel like mine are ratty looking.
Source: victoriassecret.com via Lisa on Pinterest
SO happy this week is almost over! It's all downhill from here.


1 comment:
Keep your head up. I'm sure something perfect will come along.
Post a Comment