It's been a while since I've been on a second interview, so I know I need to get on google and search for some tips. If you have any suggestions, let me know!
I'm nervous and I definitely want to do my best! To be honest, at certain times in my life I've had {what seemed like at the time} a lot of personal stuff going on (that from my current perspective seems like stupid drama, but at the time...) and I wasn't that "into" my career. As long as I had a job, I didn't care. I guess I've changed, or am in a different season of life, because now my career is VERY important to me. I want to be somewhere where I can move up and grow over time. Now I see the difference between a job and a career, and I care.
On a side note, Trinket and I are IN LOVE with boyfriend's new house. IN LOVE. Here's Trinket taking her weekly bath in the master bathroom sink. This is the small sink, the large sink/counter top is across from this one.
Hopefully I'll be back with good news soon! Happy Hump Day!


3 comments:
LOL, Trinket is so so tiny! :)
Congrats on the second interview!! Best wishes for you and that job!
Good luck!! Make sure to sit up straight, don't fidget and keep eye contact :)
Let me know how it goes!!!
Good luck on your interview! Hope it goes well!
I have a chi too! Her name is Zoe she is a spit fire!
New follower!
http://mylifemyway14.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment