Tuesday, April 24, 2012

T- 4 days!

Today means only FOUR more days until I leave for St. John! To say I'm excited is an understatement. 

I am still keeping the ball rolling (and my POSITIVE attitude) in my search for a new {better paying} job. I have an interview today that I'm looking forward to, well, as much as you can look forward to an interview. I got some interview help from a friend and I think she gave me some good suggestions. I'm ready to rock it out!

I'm also looking forward to having a break from looking and interviewing and the stress that brings. 

I've been packing...

 
Trinket has gone to stay with my Mom. I miss that little brat. My Grandparents visited Sunday and after lunch at Red Lobster (I looove their biscuits! #fatty), Trinket rode back home with them. I didn't want to put her in the car and watch her ride away!






I was at work Friday and my boyfriend sent a text that he got a surprise. All day long the suspense was killing me. I came home to snorkel gear for our trip!


I also got a DVD :-)


In all my stress of looking for a new job, he is a real bright spot in my life! I don't know how I got so lucky. Sorry if that made you want to barf haha.

Have a great Tuesday! And hopefully this week goes by quickly.






No comments: