Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray. I buy this at Dollar General. I don't use this for everyday, only when I hot roll or curl my hair with a curling iron. It's holds pretty well for the price. Nothing works as well as Sebastian, which is what I used when I did pageants. I just don't want to spend $20 for a bottle of hairspray anymore.



Fructis Leave in Conditioner. I also get this at Dollar General. I use this when I wear my hair straight and it really helps it stay smooth.



I LOVE that Vickie's is now making pajamas and yoga pants you can order in LONG. I have some new yoga pants on their way to me. I'm not sure how long they've done this but it's news to me. Maybe Santa will bring me some new Vickie's pjs :).



Here's a sneak peek at Halloween!



I was less than happy to discover that what has always been a very small mole (or maybe a skin tag) on the back of my neck at the hairline has made some majorly drastic changes this morning. I'm going to the dermatologist in the morning. Yikes!

XOXO
Fran

2 comments:

rkjalernpan said...

Hope all went well at the dermatologist, stuff like that always makes me anxious. Great tip to know those products are at the dollar store!

Magnolia Blues said...

Yikes!!! I hope you are feeling much better and everything turned out ok. You look absolutely adorable in your costume.

I also wanted to thank you for picking me!!! I've been dying to do something different with my blog. You're the best!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!