My grandparents live in San Angelo, in southwest TX, and I'm spending a three day weekend with them starting Friday.
Trinket will be vacationing at my Mom's house during this time.
I'm a teeny tiny bit nervous about the trip. (Not the flying since I have a prescrip to take for that now :]. ) I haven't seen these grandparents since right before I graduated college in 2007. That's just a long time to go and not see someone! They are very very nice and will be wonderful hosts, I know. I don't know them all that well so I think that makes me a tad nervous. Does this make sense? Maybe it's just me.
I know a lot of people that never met their grandparents and I know I'm very fortunate for the opportunity to know all four of mine. My family situation is unique because I'm not in touch with my biological father (their son) and don't know that side of the family very well at all (although everyone I've met or communicated with for various reasons over the years have been super nice).
I'm close with my Mom's side of my family and I've always been super close with my Mom's parents since they live just down the street from her.
I know once I get there I will start having fun and I won't be nervous at all, I'm just a tiny bit nervous right now getting prepared for the trip. Mostly I'm excited and that's better than being nervous!
And you better believe I'll be changing my nails and toenails to the Texas Collection from OPI before I go! I got the set for my birthday this year from my Mom.
The green (Don't Mess with OPI) looks really good on. (Not my nails though-from google.)
Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday and I'll be back with another post before I take off!




1 comment:
love the green!!!i
Post a Comment