I thought about what to get for my bf to give his sister and it wasn't the easiest, since I've never met her, and don't know what she likes. All I know about her is that she's my age and is a hairstylist. I figured that means that she's probably a girlie girl. I decided to go with the Monogrammed Champion Wristlet Purse from Marley Lilly.
I went with black since it's basic and I don't know what colors she likes. I got the monogram in magenta (it looked like the best pink option to me...I thought their hot pink wasn't bright enough and their pepto pink looked too light, but that's just me).
I don't really care for wristlets or small purses in general, usually because I carry around a lot of stuff, but I think anyone can use another makeup bag or bag to use when traveling. I put swimsuits, dirty items, etc in their own bags in my suitcase when I travel.
I was also excited because he give me short notice and the order reached me really quickly. I specified "rush" on the order and it reached me in about 3 days. They are located in South Carolina so that makes them super convenient for me to receive orders on the fly.
As a side note, I just got the December InStyle in the mail and while I haven't read it all yet, it seems to have some great gift ideas. InStyle is my favorite mag.
Yay for Monday being almost over! I had a late flight back from TX last night and I am dragging today. I'm not letting that excuse me from the gym tonight though!


No comments:
Post a Comment