Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 11.11.11 and Veteran's Day!

I remember being in 8th grade and looking for 11:11 on the radio with my friends...do you? Hopefully today will bring some good luck!

One of my blog friends turned real life friend had her baby today. I think 11.11.11 makes a great birthday. She had a BOY :-). I think little boys are just the cutest.

In honor of Veteran's Day here is a picture of my Grandparents. This is 1970s, I think. They are in the back yard of their old house in San Diego. I posted it to my fb today b/c this was when my Granddaddy was in the Navy and stationed in San Diego. Thank you to all those who serve and their families!

Their little dog, Rusty, looks exactly like their current dog, Amos. Exactly. I found this picture and thought to myself, "Who's the Amos impostor?" I guess you would say my Gma is brand loyal when it comes to her dogs.

I still need to do some updating on my newly made over blog, but I will be back with those updates soon!!

I was supposed to be going to my college homecoming party (my major throws an awesome party for alumni) tonight, but I'm sick (flu or something horrible) so I will be staying home. My bf didn't seem to be too sad that we're skipping my alumni function b/c he's been working hard and I don't think he was looking forward to getting dressed up all that much! LOL

Have a great weekend!!


No comments: