First off, this weekend was AWESOME because my very beloved Gamecocks beat our rival school, Clemson! This makes the third year in a row we've beat them. That hasn't happened since 1968, 1969 and 1970. To say I'm happy would be a huge understatement. I don't know if any of the rest of you feel this way, but my college's rival just
bugs me. Probably more than it should. I think it stems from growing up deep in the middle of Tiger Country and now having people that knew me growing up leave rude comments on my facebook and so forth.

My weekend was good in other ways too. I spent five straight days with my bf which rarely happens and I loved every second. His family is super nice and Thanksgiving was great. His mom is the nicest lady. People from the midwest are all so friendly! I was surprised by how much I liked Iowa.
I did a TON of Black Friday shopping and got some steals. This is me and Herky (Iowa mascot) and the shopping mall.

Yay for Hump Day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment