Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How Nice of Victoria to Give Jobs to These Starving Girls...

I know I'm an entire week late on this, but I just have to write about the VS Fashion Show. Is this just me, or did the models look thinner than ever this year? I mean, they were seriously tiny. I think most of those girls are around my height and they must weigh 30 to 40 pounds less than I do. Of course, I'm pretty "fluffy" right now (collar bones, I miss you!), but still.

Me and my girls before watching the show. I had just come from the gym (because who wants to skip the gym and then see those models?), but I still dressed in black and pink as we decided beforehand.


Since my long time girl crush Gisele no longer works for Vickie, my new favorite VS girl is Alessandra. I want to get some highlights in my hair like hers.

Source: elle.com via Danielle on Pinterest



This time of year is just not conducive to being on a diet, but I'm trying and I'm going to zumba class tonight.

And while we are on the topic of Vickie's, might I add I was very disappointed when I redeemed my two Secret Rewards Cards I got in November and BOTH were only worth $10 :(. I got one of their Miracle Bra swim suits, which I've had before and like, off clearance on the website and only paid about $16 for it so that was still nice since everything from VS is so expensive.

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

Magnolia Blues said...

Girl, don't even talk to me about being fluffy. I had a little get together at our house a couple of weeks ago. Some of the girls brought their cameras. Before I knew it they had posted pictures on facebook. OMG, I looked sooooo FAT in them. Nothing like a "Fat" picture to motivate yourself to work out and eat right.

You look fantastic. But I did love the comment about missing your collar bones. I miss mine too. I joined a gym and also hired a trainer to help me. Hopefully by this spring I'll feel much better about my body and the fluff will disappear.

I totally agree that the VS models are way too thin. It's not attractive. I think the full figure women like Marilyn Monroe are much more beautiful and sexy. I like the Dita Von Teese collection better than VS.