Wednesday, November 23, 2011

O-U-T

I am less than an hour away from shutting down this office and starting the Thanksgiving holiday! I'm heading to Iowa today with my bf!

Except for a layover in the Chicago O'Hare airport on a trip to Las Vegas, I've never been to the midwest. I can't wait to see Iowa!

I'm also shopping for the first time ever on Black Friday. When I was in college I worked at the mall and I've worked on Black Friday, but never been a consumer. I'm looking forward to it immensely!

I really want a vest like this.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Oh, and GO GAMECOCKS!! After growing up in Tiger Country, nothing makes me happier than when my beloved Gamecocks kick some kitty bootay.


2 comments:

Magnolia Blues said...

I've been so super busy the past couple weeks that I have't even touched my blog. I hope you have a great trip with your bf. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs,
Gigi

CAC muffin said...

I hope you have a great time in IOWA! GOOOO GAMECOCKS!!! So happy they beat Clemson!