Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hip Hop Hump Day!

I always call Wednesday Hip Hop Hump Day because that was what my university called it. So, moving right along, here is Trinket in her Halloween costume. She's a Candy Corn Witch. When the costume arrived I thought it looked a little bit like a pilgrim. Who knows, maybe she'll bust it out on Thanksgiving this year too.

Please excuse the hot mess that is my bedroom right now. I travel (usually to my Mom's or to be with my bf who travels for work) almost every weekend so it seems I'm always packing or unpacking. I've started keeping my suitcase out all the time since I'm always coming or going. As I do laundry and decide what I want to wear for the weekend I just put it in my suitcase, totally skipping putting stuff away. I've let my level of neatness in my bedroom slip :/.



That is my boyfriend's Big Bad Wolf costume you see in the background. I made it from felt and my glue gun!

Begging for food. I was eating dinner at my makeup table because I didn't want to watch what Pogo was watching in the living room. {She was watching a history show (yawn), I wanted to watch the Halloween marathon on AMC.}



Look at this sweet little face!



And lastly Kimmy K in a Little Red Riding Hood costume. I will post pics of mine after the weekend. Also coming soon a post about the ghost tour I took in Savannah two weeks ago.




XOXO
Fran

2 comments:

rkjalernpan said...

Your travel and suitcase situation sounds like me! Love the little red costume.

Magnolia Blues said...

I love Trinket's costume. She's so adorable!!! Love the Big Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood idea. Can't wait to see pictures.