Sunday night I saw "What's Your Number?" and I love it! I was expecting the usual chick flick, and it is, but it's a little bit better than I thought it would be. It made me LOL several times. Go see it!
I HAVE to see The Vow when it comes out. HAVE to. It looks as good as The Notebook.
New Year's Eve is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. Among my friends I'm known for being the person to orchestrate something and I always get way overexcited to ring in the New Year. I can't wait to see this movie. I loved Valentine's Day and I think this will be good too.
Hope everyone is having a good week!!
XOXO
Fran
1 comment:
I haven't been to the movies for months. The last movie I saw was Shark Night in 3D. It's about sharks in the Louisiana Bayous. It was my husband's turn to pick out the movie. It was just about as exciting as you could imagine, HA! However, I'm sure he loved, The Help. Perhaps we should go to the movies this week. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment