Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF and fitness

Thank Goodness it's Friday!! Last night I went to Body Pump at my gym for the first time in two months. I'm not sure how two months passed without me going, but somehow it did. I've done other classes and have been going to the gym about 3 times a week every week, just not Body Pump. I'm pretty sore today! Not like need to take an Aleve sore, but still, noticeably sore. I think that's good, right? It means that last night's workout had to be effective. I'm SERIOUS about being on the health train right now. This may sound super silly, but I want to be sexy for my man!!

These are some great bodies I've put on my Pinterest as inspiration, or should we say THINspiration.

This was me about two years ago...I did not realize at the time what great shape I was really in.



Note I am not usually one to take photos of myself with a phone in the mirror, but I think this was for my boyfriend at the time, who was into body building. Although if-no make that WHEN I look like this again you better believe I'll be taking pics!

This body is to die for. Gorg.



I look forward to the VS Fashion Show every year.



I'm a little addicted to Pinterest right now.



And lastly, I think I'm going to treat myself to some new sneaks. I registered for a 5K in December (I think it's good to have a goal to work towards, even if you have to "invent" it for yourself) and I need to replace my shoes before I start seriously running again.



I love the PINK of them :-)

It's almost 5!! Sweet freedom. Enjoy your weekend readers!!

XOXO
Fran

2 comments:

rkjalernpan said...

I have those shoes you posted they are great, but my favorite Nike for distance are the pegasus. They have a bit more support.

Magnolia Blues said...

I'm also addicted to Pinterest at the moment. It's so easy to get lost on it for hours.

I was doing really great working out but last week I fell off the wagon. This week I need to get back up and brush myself off and start working out again.

Girl, you look awesome in your photo. Look at that bicep!!! I don't think I've ever looked good in my entire life.