It has been about two weeks since I've been on here! That's unusal for me, life has just been so busy! My new job is still great, just BUSY! I feel like I stay busy all the time now.
Right now I'm getting really excited for GAMECOCK FOOTBALL!! I'm a huge Gamecock fan so along with looking forward to cooler weather, I'm pumped for football season! College was my glory days.

I'm also really looking forward to a trip to New Orleans in October. I've never been and have always wanted to go. The timing is right and I've been saving my $ like crazy. Hopefully next paycheck we can go ahead and get our airline tickets and book our hotel. I just know I'm going to love it!

The church A (my roommate) and I go to at home is opening a satelite campus here. Last Sunday we misunderstood their website and thought the campus was already open. We got up, got all showered, and hair and makeup, got in our church clothes and were on our way. We used GPS to find the location that was on the web and arrive to find no one there. An empty parking lot. We were so confused. Turns out it is not opening for another month! I was like "I'm up and in my church clothes, I'm going to church" so I made us go to another church. We were 30 minutes late. A was mortified! LOL I was very stealthy and snuck into the back very quietly during a song so I wasn't embarassed at all. I mean, going late is better than not going, right?
And last but not least I got a blogging award! One of my favorite bloggers, Bronzed Beauty {and she is beautiful yall!} gave me this award. Thank You Bronzed Beauty!

I have more to update about, so hopefully it won't be two weeks before I get on here again!
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen
1 comment:
Oh gosh- I totally flaked on going with y'all, but I guess I'm glad I did...lol. I ended up going to Riverland Hills at 10:15!
Post a Comment