I think Trinket, my very well loved chihuahua, has a crush. A and I have been watching our DVDs of Sex and the City. We've seen every episode a million times, but we still love to watch them over and over again. Season 5 is the one we've seen the least so we were watching it last week. I guess I've just been in the mood to comiserate with Carrie since I recently reconnected and disconnected with my Mr. Big. We were watching the episode where Carrie travels to San Francisco to do a book reading for her first book. It's the one where she gets there to find out she's opening for Mr. Winkle. Trinket watches TV and when she saw Mr. Winkle she gave out the funniest little longing "whoooof" I've ever heard! I could not believe what I just saw. I had to rewind and show him to her several times. Every time we watched him she would just look and look at him! When I ask her if she likes Mr Winkle she just wags her tail. I think Trinket has a crush on Mr. Winkle! And really, who else for my Trinket? He's adorable!! I looked on his website to see if I could order a DVD of him, but the merchandise is all stuff like keychains and calandars.


I found some steals at TJMaxx and Ross! I got some great Halloween decorations as well. Rugged Warehouse has some for just pennies on the dollar! I will post soem pics of my office once I have it looking the way I want it to look.
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
1 comment:
Ok seriously? I think that may be what makes me get a puppy one day. So darn cute.
Love it.
Good taste Trinket.
Post a Comment