Tuesday, September 8, 2009

RX for Boy Problems....

My BFF gave me this recipe after I had this at bridal shower (exactly what I want to go to when I'm having boy problems, right? No, seriously I'm not that bitter. I put on a happy face and had a good time and Mel is an awesome Godly girl and is very deserving of the good man she is about to marry)at her house. I couldn't get enough of this dip and neither could any of the other girls. This is a spinach dip and is served cold. At first that weirded me out a little bit, because I always thought the beauty of spinach dip had to do with warm cheesy goodness. Not so. I want to share it with you all b/c it's so super easy to whip together!

1 cup mayonaise (I only use Dukes Mayo, but use whatever you prefer)
16 oz. sour cream
1 package Knorr's vegetable dip mix
1 package of frozen chopped spinach (thawed obviously)

Mix together and let sit overnight. You can serve it immediately in a pinch, but it really tastes better after it has a chance to sit. Keep refrigerated (obviously - I'm silly for even typing that, but you never know).

I'm still a little sad over my Mr. Big (oh and you know I heard from him). However, I've had some time to think and I get what it is with him. He only wants me when he can't have me. I have a lot of wonderful memories with this one, but I think this is best left in the past where it belongs. After all, Carrie and Big only end up together because it's a movie and movies have happy endings. Real life Mr. Bigs don't change so magically....
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

No comments: