Monday, August 1, 2011

Anxiously Awaiting...

...FALL!! I know summer is great (pool parties, flip flops, beach trips), but I am sick and tired of this HOT, humid weather. Today I had lunch w/ a bloggie friend of mine and it was so warm walking from work to the restaurant we went to. I'm over it!!

I'm looking forward to several things this fall, attending a few weddings, my first trip ever to Nashville (w/ my new beau!), and of course, Halloween (one of my favorite holidays). I absolutely cannot wait! And of course we can't forget college football!! I think this is going to be a good year for my Gamecocks!!

Some of my fall loves include decorations. I decorate both at home and my office at work!


Fall candles.



I'm thinking about a cute couple costume for Halloween this year!


I'm so very excited and READY for fall!!!

XOXO
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

Magnolia Blues said...

I'm feeling you. I can't wait for fall. This year we live in an entirely new region that actually has a fall season. It's been so long since I've been able to enjoy a nice crisp fall. I'm really looking forward to it. In Houston there are only two seasons...hot and hotter.

LOVE the costumes. You would look so cute in that indian costume. You have the hair and everything to pull it off. You should totally get it.

I've been to Nashville a handful of times and beg my husband to move there. I love it! So much fun and beautiful too. Have a great time.