Speaking of shopping, do any of you have a Clairsonic? Love it? Not worth getting one? Thoughts? I REALLY want one. All the reviews of it claim that it is so amazing. While my skin is pretty clear, I feel like I could make some improvements to make it look better. {First of which would probably involve less DC and more water.}

My birthday this year was AMAZING. Just simply amazing. I hate to sound like I'm bragging, but I haven't had a birthday this good since I turned 23 four years ago. I had a party at my grandparents house w/ just family (where I got my Marley Lilly hat-yay! Pics to come), my new beau (he's simply wonderful :-)) took me to see Eric Church at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach and gave me a Pandora bracelet, and last night I had a birthday dinner at D's Wings (best wings in Columbia, SC) w/ some good friends. Right now I'm feeling like a very lucky girl!!!
I need to go catch up on some blog reading on my lunch break...
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
2 comments:
I have the Mini Clairsonic and LOVE it. I have clear skin as well, but I love how clean and fresh my face feels after using it. I try to use it one every week, but honestly forget and only end up using it once a month. I Highly recommend though!
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday! I'm thrilled to hear that you had a good one. You totally deserve it.
I'm going to have to get a Clairsonic. I'm obessed with skin products so this is totally up my alley.
Post a Comment