I got this last week from Victoria's Secret and I'm just not sure I'm feeling it. What do you think?

I LOVE anything girlie, pink, and adore ruffles. I'm not sure how it looks on. Somethings not right, I don't think. Maybe it's not the most flattering for me. I may hold onto it for a few more days and ask my Mom what she thinks when I see her over the weekend.
My new beau (He's AMAZING!!) wasn't digging it. He said it made him think of a 6 year old LOL.
Hope everyone is having a good summer!!
More later!!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
1 comment:
You are too funny. I think it looks cute but I might see what your new man is saying. My hubby is the same way when it comes to ruffles and all that. However, it is really cute. And I'm sure you would look good in a paper sack. You are so beautiful I'm sure he overlooked the ruffles.
I had to start a new blog. My Love Affair blog was giving me so many technical issues it was driving me mad. I started a new one and I can't believe all the upgrades since my last. I thought I'd leave a comment under my new blog name. The name is very appropriate considering I now live in MS and love the Blues. Stop by when you get a chance.
Hugs,
Gigi
Post a Comment