Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shopping Loves

Last week A and I had a BIG night of shopping. We usually try to go to TJ Maxx or Ross about every other week just to get new work clothes for cheap or whatever. I ended up w/ two bathing suit covers for around $20. Our big mission was to the get *perfect* wedding gift for A's boyfriend's mom. A was going to FL for the Mom's wedding over the weekend. She wanted something special and unique. We went all over town like mad women, hitting up TJ Maxx, Bed, Bath, & Beyond, and the mall TWICE before we found something.

While we were shopping I saw the CUTEST stuff in William & Sonoma. Being a Gamecock, naturally I love chickens. BTW we are at the College World Series AGAIN, GO COCKS!!! :]
I am just in love w/ the chicken kitchen decor they had in there!! I want it so bad. My dream kitchen, in my imagination, would have gorgeous granite counter tops and a few chicken accents (not an over the top theme kitchen) and color accents of yellow and deep red.

LOVE!







I have lots of ideas and vision for a future home.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

midnight macaroons said...

We have the same taste. I came across those exact plates and LOVED them!!! I love WS and Sur La Table. They are my favorites. I also love TJ Maxx. I've never come out of a TJ Maxx empty handed. So many cute things and always a deal. Hope you're enjoying your summer.

Gigi