OK, so I think I'm the LAST girl in bloggieland to not have this hat yet. I'm talking about the Marley Lilly Floppy Hat. I've seen it on SO many blogs, and I'm just dying to have one of my own.
Since my Gran is WAY good to me, she's getting me one for my birthday (I'll be 27) in July. I can't wait!! {As a side note, I'm really hoping someone will either take me to see the Orioles play Atlanta in July for my birthday, or throw me a bowling birthday party. Or maybe both.}
I keep going back and forth on exactly which color hat I want. I LOVE the hot pink, I like the natural, but I think I've decided on the black. My college colors are black and garnet, and I will wear this to tailgate in, so I think I will get black with the monogram in garnet letters. I want the sash in white with black polka dots. Super cute, right?



And we all know monogramming makes anything and everything better. I love it. Seriously. I was a little late to get into the monogramming trend, but once I learned of the joys of monogramming anything that I can hold down, I was hooked!!
Hope everyone is having a good week and yay for tomorrow being Hump Day!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
1 comment:
love love love these hats. thrilled I stumbled upon your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Post a Comment