Right now I'm LOVING neutrals and especially gray for a bedroom (or other rooms). I think it's so luxe.
It's a fantasy of mine of have a dressing room. I HATE how my clothes are all crowded into the closet in the apartment we live in now. I can't even see what all I have and end up forgetting about stuff all the time.
Aren't these bunnies a sweet touch? Magnolia Blues, I thought you might like these bunnies!!
And last but not least I had to look up my girl crush Gisele. I'm TIRED of feeling like I'm constantly growing larger (I think having a desk job makes it all the more difficult). This week I'm having SlimFast for lunch and have low fat cottage cheese for a snack. Not the most appetizing, but I'm SO ready to shed some pounds.
Happy Hump Day!!
XOXO
Fran
3 comments:
I love the decor. I've been wanting to go gray too. However, I just purchased a ton of furniture and stuff last year so I'm stuck for a little while longer. I'm a Gemini so I change my mind quite frequently. Right now our color scheme is chocolate browns, golds, and mossy greens with burnt orange accents.
By the way, L-O-V-E the bunnies!!! They are adorable. Cute, cute, cute!!!
I'm also trying to drop a few pounds. I started eating Chobani Greek yogurts. They are really healthy and totally satisfy my sweet tooth for a mid afternoon snack. I'm always craving sweets/soda by 3 PM and haven't touched them at all since I've found Chobani. Pineapple is my favorite. Also, try the Creme Brulee pudding snacks. They are only 70 calories :)
XOXO
Gigi
P.S. I think you're WAY prettier than Gisele. She's too skinny. I could snap her in half like a Slim Jim. You already look like a supermodel. I think you're gorgeous the way you look now.
Hugs,
Gigi
I am trying to hold off on Pintrest!!
My sis and her husband just bought a new home and she is letting me help her decorate!! We did her bedroom a light gray and the bedding, window treatments, and pillows are gray, pale blue, and yellow!! It's precious!
Post a Comment