Friday, August 19, 2011

It's FRIDAY Yall!!!

I'm SO overjoyed that it's Friday!!! Mostly because I get to see my honey tomorrow!! I haven't said a ton about the new boyfriend on the blog yet, mostly b/c I haven't asked him if I can "introduce" him on it yet! I always feel like people will think I'm a mega nerd when I tell them I blog. Lil A (or Pogo as some call her) makes lots of fun of it!

Honey is in South GA, where is not much to do, for work. He'll be there for about the next six weeks or so. Trinket and I are roadtripping to go see him this weekend. We're both VERY happy and excited.

I've been looking at some invitations that are OHHHHHhhh so cute!! I thought I'd share some of them with yall. I was looking on Etsy, which (along w/ Pintrest) is one of my newest loves.

I've always been somewhat intuitive when it comes to my friends getting engaged. Go ahead and make fun, but I've had several girlfriends that got engaged after I had my "feeling" if you will. I have a friend or two that I have an inkling about now...so I'll go ahead and share my invitation loves.





CUTE, right?

I especially like the tequila one. My boyfriend and I say that "tequila and I are a bad match and anyone that tells you any different is looking to see a show" about me. Haha. It's one of our jokes.

Please keep me in your prayers. I don't want to say too much, but I'm looking into some new opportunities for growth in my professional life and prayers would greatly be appreciated!!

TGIF!!
XOXO
Fran

No comments: