Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trinket

Sorry for the poor quality of these pics. I snapped them very quickly of Trinket. I wanted to get her from the back wearing her "Naughty or Nice" t-shirt. Of course, Trinket has been nice this year! She is still hoping Santa will come through with the Juicy Couture sweatsuit.

Speaking of dogs I will be leaving the labs out on the farm w/ my Mom when I return from Christmas. It makes me sad and I will miss them! I have decided it is best for me to move somewhere smaller, cheaper, and more updated. I have been thinking about trying to go to school part time for a Masters for awhile and I really feel the need to simplify right now.

I have grown tired of having to keep up with either doing the yard myself or paying a gardener. It is also difficult only having one bathroom when you have two girls that are always rushing to get out of the door for work each morning.

In addition to all that we haven't been very happy with our landlord recently. Things keep breaking in the house (it's older) and it's been difficult to get in touch w/ her to get them fixed. Once you can reach her, things aren't being fixed in a timely manner. This is not little things either ladies, the faucett in the bathtub fell off (that was inconvenient!) and last week for some unknown reason 1/2 of our house didn't have light. The electricity worked, but the lights did not. We were afraid it was an electrical problem and we were afraid for our lives!

We would like to move somewhere to save some money.
Or somewhere such as a high rise downtown w/ nicer amenities.

Have a fabulous weekend!!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That would be super frustrating to not have light & a bathtub faucet. Good luck finding a place! There may be some good deals out there now with the economy how it is.