Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas...

I don't really want much this year. The only thing I am need of is kitchen stuff (for those rare occasions when I cook). Yesterday at work I walked into our break room because someone brought in brownies. A group of maintenance men were sitting at the table in the break room eating some. One of them asked me if I made them and I said "No, one of my co-workers did, I don't cook". They all laughed and one asked me, "Never?" I said, "I make reservations." They all busted out laughing. Teeheheheee! ;-)

So, this is my wish list: pieces from my Spode "Christmas Tree" pattern. My Aunt J (my biological father's sister - long weird soap opera story there. I have a relationship w/ her but none w/ him) started giving me pieces of this pattern when I was a little girl. Now they have come out w/ pieces to this set that is "Oven to Table" so you can cook in it! I think Santa may be bringing me a few pieces.

Trinket says she wants a Juicy Couture sweat suit from Santa this year.

Last year I saw the Snuggie commerical for the first time and I about died laughing! At my old job in Public Health all my co-workers made fun of Snuggies too. I guess I have changed my tune, because I bought not one, but TWO of them to give as gifts this year. I got each of my grandparents a Carolina Snuggie. I'm really excited because I think they are going to love them! I've included a closeup of the Carolina fabric.


I can't wait to get out of this office today. For lunch the staff went to California Dreaming and it was so good, I ate too much. I'm feeling stuffed and I'm so ready to go to the gym!

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm starting the weekend early to enjoy a Girls Spa Day for mine and A's Christmas.

XOXO
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I totally made fun of snuggies when they first came out too! I thought no one would ever buy them, but I was definitely wrong. Now I kind of want one too!