We have turned into total bargain shoppers and we have been very successful at finding cute stuff. I found the dress I am wearing in this pic at TJMaxx for only $20! I got several compliments on it too. This is us last night was my work Christmas party. I took A as my date - and she made a better date than many I have been on in the past! LOL
Speaking of dates - well not really b/c this does not count as a date- I am meeting "cute church guy" at church again on Sunday AM. I never responded to his last email (I posted about that earlier) and I still don't really think he is interested. I saw him at work yesterday, wearing the dress I am wearing above, and he was flirty and asked if we were going to church on Sunday so I said yes. At least he can be a friend and maybe I can take him as my date to a wedding or something sometime. He sure is a cutie!! I like a guy that if he is interested, will make his interest known!
Have a great weekend!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
3 comments:
Yay for holiday party outifts!
That is a super cute dress. I can't believe it was only $20! Nice find!
That is a great dress! Love it- especially for just $20!!
Post a Comment