We left somewhat early and made it home in time to watch Real Housewives of OC. I am soo into this season. Ever since I went to Las Vegas last month I have been starving for anything West Coast. When I was a little girl I used to go visit my grandparents in Rancho Santa Fe CA. Ranch Santa Fe is a really nice area. It is close to San Diego and not far from OC. Alexis, the new housewife, is quickly becoming a favorite. After seeing her and Gretchen in the gym last night I am motivated to work out extra hard in the gym today! Look at those legs. I wish I knew what she ate. I am willing to bet it is not what I eat....chicken fingers, french fries, Duke's mayonaise, and sweet tea! I am not in my tip top shape right now and that is something I need to work on! It doesn't feel good to know that I have been slacking off. Actually, it makes me kind of dissapointed in myself.

As I mentioned before, her hubby reminds me of an ex I had. Only mine had red hair and was mean! I am not trying to bash anyone or talk trash here...he's was a meanie! He popped up on my facebook as a person I may know the other day and I friended him. I was so curious as to what he does now I couldn't not friend him, even though common sense would say not to. He has commented on my status "funny how things change, huh? ha" YES! Funny how they change and I now know how I deserve to be treated! I hope that did not sound bitter, I'm not. I just had a lot to learn when I was in my late teens/early 20s and was dating these guys...didn't we all? I think that is what they call a "learning curve".
Oh and speaking of facebook, the word for the year 2009 is "unfriend". I read it on NY Mag online. So there is your smart fact of the day, curteousy of me!
Sunday I am going (with A for support so I don't get nervous) to the cute guys church with him. For the past two Sundays we have gone to my church. We are going Sunday night and his church is actually just a few blocks from my house.
Have a great weekend. I have plans to see New Moon and I can't wait! I will post about it after I've seen it.
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
4 comments:
I love the Housewives and that new one's body is ridiculous :)
To answer your question from my blog... yes, I LOVE my furbabies and definitely it helped me prepare for being a mom :) They are great big bro and sis :)
I heard about "unfriend" being the word of 2009. I always have said "de-friend." I guess I'll have to get used to unfriend now that it is an offical word. ;)
Oh, those late-teens, early-20 years: I feel like it was an entire lifetime because of the pain, drama and lessons. I just pray my daughter doesn't go through the same thing...I still have nightmares from the as*hole boyfriend from those four years. Sounds like we had similar experiences.
Yes, do tell how New Moon was. I couldn't go because I had some newborn hunk stuck on my boobs :-)
Hi, enjoy New Moon, and have a great weekend!
Great blog you have!
Colin.
Post a Comment