
Back to New Moon. I think I may have to be on Team Jacob now! I can't believe I would turn on my precious Edward. How is THAT the body of a seventeen year old? And how come the guys at my gym don't look like that?! Shouldn't that be my reward for working out all the time?

Speaking of working out all the time, I think I may have done something to my knee. It feels really stiff and creeky. To make a comparison everyone can understand, it is like Barbie's knees. You know how Barbie's knees are when you try to bend them so she can ride one of her horses or drive one of her cars? That creeky popping? THAT is my left knee right now. I shouldn't have gone to spinning last night, but I was feeling really fat.

OUCH! Anyways, back to the movies. We grabbed some lunch after New Moon (Wild Wings, and it was terrible) and then we were window shopping when we heard from our #1 guy friend. His girlfriend, one of our good friends, was out of town and he was bored to tears. We told him to come meet us. We went somewhere much better for dinner (Mint Julep-very good) and then saw Pirate Radio. I thought it was going to be stupid, but it was a really fun movie. It was kind of like The Big Chill in that a lot of the movie was a good music. If you like old stuff and classic rock this is a good movie to see.

I have to get back to work now. Will this nasty weather/rain EVER stop? Please?
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
1 comment:
I know, I can not believe Taylor Lautner is only 17! The boys in my high school definitely did not look like him!
I hope your knee feels better!
Post a Comment