Last night they introduced the new housewife, Alexis. She is so so pretty! Look at those legs! Wonder how much she works out to look like that? I feel like I workout non-stop and I know my stomach does not look as good as hers. The only thing I didn't like was that her husband reminded me of one of my ex boyfriends and thinking of him is creepy to me! And he was not a millionaire like hers, maybe he would have been more tolerable if he was! Kidding, just kidding! My fantasy of beng a trophy wife died long ago. I know no one but ME can take care of ME and I like suporting myself and having my own money, that I made.

Sometimes I get annoyed when I watch this show because I'm thinking who can afford this stuff? As I mentioned above, I don't want a sugar daddy to take care of me, but it would be nice if I could afford some of this stuff for myself! I just wish I earned more! I guess we all do though.
Now an update about the boys I blogged about earlier. The guy from Halloween texted and called for a week. We talked a lot and then he went MIA over last weekend. I don't care and I made no attempt to get in touch with him. Oh well. Sometimes I think these guys must have a wife at home and that's why they are weird like that! Or maybe I'm just suspicious of that because a friend recently dated a guy that we think must have been secretly married the entire time. He was very sketch on the details of his separation/pending divorce (and never took her to his place) and I think that's never a good thing! But then again, maybe it's just me. I tend to jump to conclusions like this because I've been cheated on before so I naturally assume any sketchy behavior means the person is involved.
The church guy and I met at church. He is really cute! And yes it was distracting to be sitting next to something that cute during the service! The message was a little bit akward, or at least for me it was. The current series is about relationships and last Sunday's message was specifically for men. The church I attend is really cool and very open, which is usually a good thing, but there were topics brought up last Sunday that made me a little tense, but only because of who I was sitting next to if that makes sense. I am usually very open (I used to work in HIV Prevention/Public Health) so I can talk about anything with anyone and not get shy, but I had to cringe a time or two last Sunday. After church we went and got coffee and that was fun.
We are going to meet at church again this Sunday. I'm still not sure if this is a friends thing or what, but I am leaning towards friends. I think if a guy likes you he'll man up and ask you out and so far this guy has not. I guess I'll just go with the flow. I have a saying about men, "they always reveal themselves" so I guess I'll just be enjoying the view for the time being LOL.
Have a great weekend!
XOXO Gamecock Queen
2 comments:
I love the Housewives series too! OC is definitely my favorite, and I was really impressed with Alexis as well.
As far as how these people can afford the stuff they buy, I think they can't. I think they had been living way beyond their means and that's why now Tamra and Jeanna are having financial problems. I mean, last season Jeanna bought $8,000 worth of bedding!! That's crazy! I know it's a tough economy, but if they had been a little bit more responsible they wouldn't be hurting quite as bad probably.
I too love Real Housewives. I am a little behind this season, but good ol' Bravo has tons of marathons for me to catch up on.
As far as the Camry, I LOVE it. I travel a lot and always prefer to drive vs fly so its great on gas mileage. Its actually my third camry. My last one had over 200,000 miles and I still got $7,000 for it at the dealership.
Post a Comment