Add to last's night drama that I am a complete ninnie and I've been creeped out every night since I saw Paranormal Activity. If you like scary movies (I LOVE them), then this is a must see. We saw it Sunday night and we were so scared leaving the theatre! We've been leaving the bathroom light on at night ever since. You know, just in case something spooky wants to come get us.

Halloween was great! I met a guy at a party. He flirted with me (almost to the point of being a pest, but he was too cute to be annoying) all night. He got my # at the end of the night. He called early Sunday morning and left me a really nice voicemail saying that it was really nice to meet me, he hoped I had a good time and made it home OK. He left his # and said for me to call him back when I got his message. I was exhausted from Halloween so I didn't get moving until 5 PM on Sunday (I felt pathetic and went to spinning so I could at least feel like I accomplished something). I called him Sunday evening. We talked for a minute and he said he was in the grocery store getting ready to go to a cookout with a friend and would call me back. Do you think I ever heard back from him? NO! Or at least not yet and it's Tuesday. :-(
The only other news I have is that 9 West has some things on sale. 9 West is one of my favorite places to get shoes. I had to get these. I had been eyeing them for a while, so when they went on sale and had free shipping - naturally I couldn't say no. I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival. They are called Harrington and I think I'm really going to love the color.

XOXO
Gamecock Queen
No comments:
Post a Comment