Thursday, November 5, 2009

Update....

An update on the guy I met at the party on Saturday night: I heard from him. I think it was the same day I was blogging that I hoped I would. We have been talking on the phone and texting, so we will see if anything becomes of this. The last dinner date I went on was just awful, so I'm due for one a little less painful!
I also know this really cute guy from work. I have known him, just casually, for a few months now. I hardly ever see him, but we are friendly when our paths cross. He is from near my hometown, so we have a few mutual friends at home, but I never met him until a few months ago. He knows several people on staff at my church and we have talked several times about my church and about volunteer work. He mentioned before that he would like to check out the satellite campus my church has here. I have seen him at work a few times this week. I thought he was being flirty when I ran into him this week. And of course, I was all for that and flirted back because he is gorgeous. Today I got an email from him wanting to know if I would like to meet him at my church on Sunday. We emailed back and forth for a few minutes and set up a time and place to meet in front of the church. I'm not really sure if it's a friend thing or a flirtatious thing, but I'll let you know how it goes. I think it's going to be hard to concentrate with that view during church!! LOL

XOXO
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

Jane said...

Pretty sure I send you a totally disjointed retarded email the other day. I was exhausted. Sorry about that!

Oooh ... 2 boy! Good luck!