Life is good! I'm a Queen! The pageant was a success and I can't wait to compete in the pageant I will advance to in 2009. I am very, very lucky - my director is awesome. I am really looking forward to the year ahead. The first exciting event as Queen is riding in a Christmas parade. I absolutely can not wait. I am continuing with my community service and looking for ways to get more involved. Thursday I go to the Children's Hospital. I have been going on the first Thursday of every month. It's always a good time.
My best friend, J, told me three months out from the BIG BREAKUP I would start to feel better. For the most part this has been true. I still have bad days, days when everything still feels fresh and really stings. I'm having more and more good days. I'm still dating some - but I can't help wanting to act like "How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days" just for giggles. I guess you would say I'm not taking dating very seriously :) I'm not being unkind though. It just seems like it's really hard to find what I want in a man so I'm just concentrating on the pageant for the time being.
Today is election day. This afternoon I'm leaving work early to go vote. Hopefully the line won't be too long. This will be the second time I have voted in a Presidental election. The election coverage is fascinating...I mean, it's so much drama! Like a pageant or soap opera. It's easy to get sucked into the election coverage and lose a few hours to the TV! I just hope the gym hasn't cancelled my body sculpt class for election day!
No comments:
Post a Comment