Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pink it's my new obsession Pink it's not even a question


I remember when the Aerosmith song "Pink" came out. It is on the 9 Lives album, which was released in 1997. I was in the 8th grade. Hard to believe it's been 10 years!! Middle school rocked, mostly 7th and 8th grade (I was new from a small Catholic school in 6th). My best friend was a girl named Victoria, and we had so much fun. She went to a different high school and became really, really artistic and we lost touch.

Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE pink. Today I was playing around on the internet and found these pics of Betsy Johnson's apartment. LOVE IT!! I want to do more decorating in a few years when I buy my own place. In addition to pink, I'm loving animal prints more than ever right now. I'm currently on the search for leopardskin print gloves (have zebra gloves already) and an animal print (either leopard or zebra) shower curtain. Since I painted my bathroom purple I want to do animal print accents.

On the Playlist
Pink - Aerosmith

No comments: