Thank Goodness it's Thursday. I don't know about you, but this week has been dragging by.
Have any of you ladies ever tried Rent the Runway?
My clotheshorse friend Amanda rented a dress from RTR last year to go to a ballet in Atlanta on a date. I'll admit, at first I didn't really get RTR, and I thought it was sort of weird to rent a dress (especially b/c Amanda has such an enviable closet).
I was trying to shed a few lbs since I was planning on shopping my closet (where most of the clothes are a size 4 and getting tight) for an upcoming wedding weekend, but that just doesn't seem to be happening. Shame on me!
I have a test next week, so that is my focus right now. I HATE that, but that's just how it is for right now.
I decided to give RTR a try. My dress arrives next week. I think it is so pretty! It's Nicole Miller and the dress is called A Fair Lady.
One of the best things about RTR is that they send the dress in two sizes for no extra cost, so you have a backup size if you aren't sure how the dress will fit.
Now for my DIY-I've never thought I'd be someone who would be into crafting. Last year I made my boyfriend's Halloween costume and loved every second of making it. Go ahead and laugh, but I find working on crafts really relaxing. I made this wreath Saturday night.
I had no idea how this would turn out. I picked up stuff at Hob Lob that I thought would look nice and just made it up as I went. I found a how to video on youtube to learn how to make pretty bows. I think crafting is so relaxing because you have to think about what you're doing and can't think about anything else (worries, school, work problems, etc.), but it's not something really important (i.e. it's just a wreath) so it's not stressful.
Happy Thursday!



2 comments:
Is the RTR expensive? Not knowing anything about it, I would imagine buying a dress would be better than renting. Explainnn!
Your wreath came out really cute!
Post a Comment