This week felt long. It's so hard to get out of bed when the weather is changing and it's cold and dark in the mornings (or at 3 AM when your puppy needs a potty break). I am happy the weekend is finally here!
I was going to try to link up with a Friday Favorites for the first time ever today, but I'm not really sure how, and the blog I just looked at didn't have Friday Favorites up yet, so I'm just going to go ahead and post mine.
Here are some things I'm loving right now:
I LOVE Halloween. These are a few of my decorations around the house:
Our new dog. He's added a lot of work for me at home, but I am getting so attached to him. He is always right by my side. I can already tell that he's super smart.
In the kitchen I'm loving:
Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer. I have to have my travel mug of coffee in the car on the way to work. It's the best part of my commute. I made speghetti this week and picked up this sauce from Piggly Wiggly instead of my usual Ragu. It's a little more expensive, but it was SO good. I like Emeril anyways (now that I've been to Paula Deen's restaurant, I think a trip to Emeril's in New Orleans is next on the list!), so trying more of his brand is a must.
I'm solo this weekend since the BF is at a Bachelor Party. I'm thinking I'm going to go to Hobby Lobby for supplies and maybe make a fall wreath for the front door. I've been wanting to make one for weeks now and can't seem to find the time to go to Hobby Lobby.
Happy Friday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment