Trinket wants to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween! This is this year's Halloween costume.
I grew up out in the country where no one trick or treated. When I lived in Earlewood (if your're familiar with Columbia) I thought I would have trick or treaters, but only got a few. I've never really gotten to give out candy before. We live in a new neighborhood and there are LOTS of kids, so I am expecting that I will get some this year! I have outside decorated and I am so excited!!
On Saturday the 20th I did Color Me Rad. I did OK-33 minutes, not my best, but not my worst-and went out for lunch with my friend Lauren after. I knew I was having asthma during the race, but I thought it was from the cold air and would go away. By the end of the day, I felt awful and ended up being basically bedridden for the next week.
I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he told me I had bronchitis. I was lucky Trinket was there to entertain me. I had to move into the guest room downstairs because my coughing was so disruptive. We napped and watched movies on iTunes all week.
Since I had a boring week last week, I have nothing else to write about, except that I was really pleased with my Rent the Runway dress. Thankfully I was feeling well enough to attend a wedding N was a groomsmen in. The dress is the A Fair Lady dress by Nicole Miller. LOVE.
Happy Halloween!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment