Thursday, October 4, 2012

New Puppy! + Too Many Irons in the Fire


First of all, let me introduce our new puppy!! His name is Yadi, after Yadier Molina who plays for the Cardinals. Isn't he adorable?
 
 
 
Do any of you feel like you have too many irons in the fire? I KNOW a lot of you do. I was sailing along pretty A OK until I started school.
 
I'm VERY grateful to even have the opportunity to go to school right now and it's something that I've wanted to do for a long time. To give you some background on exactly how long, I wanted to change majors in college, but felt I was too close to graduation to do so. I REALLY want a career change and education is the only to do that.
 
The class I'm taking requires A LOT of time studying and I feel like everything else has suffered. Everything. Of all the things I am-a freind, a girlfriend, a dog owner, a daughter, an employee-well, I just feel like I'm not doing a great job at any of them right now.
 
I have a three day weekend for my Mom's birthday, so I'm out! I got her a Keurig and I can't wait to give it to her. Of course, I have a big test tomorrow, so that is overshadowing my excitement over the long weekend.
 
Happy weekend everyone!!
 
 


1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

Too many irons in the fire, that's a feeling I feel often! Your puppy is adorable, I've been wanting to get another one for a LONG time. Hopefully soon...

I would love for you to check out my latest outfit post.
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com