My new obsessions, in no particular order:
1. Champneys Spa Indulgence Mediterranean Bliss Bubble Heaven. I read about this brand on The Bargain Blonde to begin with. I saw this bubble bath last night in Target and decided to give it a try. Probably the best bubble bath I've ever used. For me, it's all about the amout of bubbles it produces. This not only smells great, but really gets bubbles going in your bath.
2. Emily Giffin. I can't get enough of her books. Last year I tore through Something Borrowed and Something Blue {I like Darcy the best}. I just finished Where We Belong and it's seriously the best book I've read in a long time. I could NOT put it down.
{I sleep in a sleep mask and I love wearing them. I don't wear one when Nick is not at home, in case someone breaks in, I don't want to have to take it off to see the burglar.)
3. As far as the Kardashians go, I can take them or leave them (although I think they are all gorgeous). I used to watch their show(s), but now that my life consists of working 8:30 to 5 and then on to my "second shift" at home {i.e. hours spent studying}, I don't have time to watch TV anymore. I picked up this shirt at Sears. It's from their Kardashian Kollection. They have some really cute stuff, I'll def be back to shop again.
Next I'm going to post on some airplane/travel outfits I put together (inspired by Pinterest).
Happy Tuesday!



3 comments:
I'm going to have to check out those bubbles, I agree-more bubble consistency.
I am your newest follower!
-Lovely Nina
Lovely Little Things
You look adorable in your polka dots. Too cute!!! I'm going to have to check out that Champneys Spa Indulgence Mediterranean Bliss Bubble Heaven. Where can I find it?
Hugs,
Gigi
Post a Comment