Happy Hump Day!
I FINALLY joined the rest of the world and got an iPhone Sunday. I never had one b/c my Mom had a line for me on her account (go ahead and judge) and I had a basic old flip phone. Since I took the plunge and got the MacBook Pro, I decided to go ahead and get an iPhone too.
Hai MacBook. I love you.
This has been the biggest purchase I think I've ever made for myself, so it's my baby.
I was going to wait for the new iPhone 5 to come out, but my phone took a swim in the bathtub Saturday night.
I'm already hooked on Instgram, so come follow me! @GamecockFran
If you don't love animals you probably don't want to be my Intsgram freind, because most of the pics I post are of Trinket.
Besides my boyfreind, Trinket is about all the excitement in my life right now. If I'm not at work, I'm most likely doing this. First text is Monday. #anxiety
Have a fabulous rest of the week!!





2 comments:
Are you getting your Masters in Speech Pathology??? I'm an SLP, and that book looks veeerrryy familiar. :) Good luck! If you are going into speech, just know that it is a terrific field!!!
Going ahead and taking a class w/ my employee discount. I'm applying in Feb., and HOPING I will get accepted! Do you LOVE you job?
Post a Comment