Friday, June 8, 2012

Life Lately

I used to make what seemed like every Friday post say T.G.I.F, but I actually don't hate work anymore so today's post is just Life Lately. Yay for still loving the new job!

Trinket received a package in the mail from my very posh Aunt Jennifer that lives in NY yesterday. She got organic dog cookies. They were a hit! As if Trinket could be any more spoiled. She'll probably expect these all the time now.



We're headed to NC this weekend for a reception for our friends that got married in the Virgin Islands. I went to Penney's the other night for the first time in forever. It looks like they're really revamped or rebranded. They had some really cute stuff. I came home with this to wear this weekend. It's Bisou Bisou. It reminds me of a candy cane :)



Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my first date with my boyfriend!! Last year June 9th was a Thursday. That day at work I was telling my sweet co-worker, Mrs. Carolyn, that I hated going on first dates. She fb stalked my date and announced, "Frances, I don't think this one will have goatish manners!" She has a lot of sass and says the funniest things. Turns out not only does he not have "goatish manners" but he is the man of my dreams!! I sent him this card in the mail for our anniversary.



I'm total geek for my shows and catching up on DVR. I'm a TV junkie (don't even get me started on The Young and the Restless). I'm really looking forward to seeing the end of season 5 of Mad Men Sunday. I'm also sad that season 5 is over. Thankfully I have True Blood starting Sunday. Sunday will be an exciting night of TV.

Happy Anniversary weekend to us and hope everyone has a good weekend!




4 comments:

USCEmily said...

I love that you chose Lady and the Tramp for your card! My absolute favorite movie as a kid, and my mom gave it to me for my birthday since it is back out on DVD!! I was so excited :-)

Enjoy your fun weekend! We need to do lunch one day very soon to catch up!

Anonymous said...

My co workers and I were talking Wednesday about how Penny's seemed to have a make-over. I've not been in there in such a long time but after seeing that dress you snagged, I think I may be taking a trip there this weekend!

Jenny said...

Dude, yes...I saw some cute cute stuff at Penny's the other week! Very surprised!

Carrie said...

I hope you had a great anniversary weekend. One year, yay! That dress is really cute. I need to stop by Penny's and see if they have a maternity section!