Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Two Household Items I'm Loving...

1. I picked this up at the Piggly Wiggly the other night after the gym and I love it. It wasn't expensive and it was so good. The bottle says Flip Flop. I'm loving Moscato right now. I was on a White Zin kick forever and it's finally time to branch out.



2. I got this as a prezzie from my boyfriend. It works SO well!! I love my Shark! It seriously gets your hardwoods spotless. I've used it every Sunday since we got it. Next I want to get the Dyson Animal vacuum. I hear good things about it.



And lastly, this isn't about a product, but I've noticed the last few mornings that coffee makes my stomach hurt and makes me naseated. And no, I'm not preggers, I use the Nuvaring. I've had kind of a lingering stomach ache and I'm not sure what's up with that. :-(

Tomorrow is Hump Day!! I'm about to shut this office down and take my chunky behind over to Gold's Gym!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Do ya drink the coffee everyday? Coffee sometimes makes my stomach hurt, but then again, I don't drink it daily.

I linked you from my most recent post :0 I'm SO very excited about meeting you!! SOON! :) And Tink!!