Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dresses, Dinosaurs, & Reunions

So, thanks to Mrs. Gibson over at Jimmy Shoes and Tennis Shoes, I'll be sporting this lovely at my ten year high school reunion at the end of the month! She is a fashionista and I won a dress giveaway on her blog.


Tara was one of the first blogs I followed. We share a love of our fur babies, clothes and shoping, and Tara is my middle name.

Thank you Tara!!

As a side note, I think my middle name is much prettier than my first and tried to get my freinds to start calling me Tara in middle school, but no one would ever indulge my request. {Except for my freind Heidi who calls me Tara to this day :-) } 

I'm SO excited about this dress! I'm going to wear either turquoise or pink/coral jewelry with it to my reunion. I already have some nude wedges that I'm going to pair with it.

I was also on a plan to lose some weight before my reunion, but today I pigged out at lunch w/ my blog friend Emily. Oh well :/ Miyos and seeing a freind are worth the calories!

The last thing I have to say today is HOW in the world am I old enough to be going to my TEN year reunion?! I'm a dinosaur!! (Cue the David Allen Coe song here)

I've been calling myself Dino for days now so I sent this to my bf today. He's out of town for work so Trinket and I are solo until Friday.


Hope all you ladies are having a good week so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVING that dress!! You're going to look great!