Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday Brain Dump

1. This lucky lady is going to see Magic Mike tomorrow after work!! I'm SO excited. Aside from the obvious {eye candy} reasons for seeing this movie, I think it's going to be a fun and funny movie. I'm going with some of my new co-workers.



I CANNOT WAIT!!!


2. I'm a bargain hunter and I get tired of paying for Cetaphil face wash. I picked this up for under $5, and it does the trick! It's super gentle.You can find it at WalMart or Target or about any drugstore. My skin isn't too high maintenance anymore, so I just use drug store stuff on it for now (excpet foundation - I use Clinique). Thanks to the strong antibiotic Solodyn I'm acne free now days. Solodyn was hard to get used to at first because of the side effects (mainly headaches), but I've adjusted to it now. Another side effect of Solodyn is loss of appetite, but I don't really look at that as a negative :).

3. Lastly, can I just say that this wedding cake is to die for?  I've loved all things wedding since, well, forever. It got especially bad after I did an internship in Sales at a Hilton in college and saw tons of weddings.



Perfection in a cake.


Yay for tomorrow being Friday!!!

{ I'm headed to my 10 Year High School Reunion this weekend, so be ready for my recap of it next week!}





1 comment:

Kate said...

Are we ever going to hear more abut your boyfriend or see a picture of your two?