Let's start with Halloween 2002. I just graduated high school that June and this was my first time to do something "grown up", i.e. not trick or treating. My friend Jessie (still one of my good friends today) and I went to the costume party at the restaurant where I worked for many years (the Islander in Pendleton, SC).

The next year I was still working at the Islander and I worked the night of Halloween. This year (2003) I was a cop.

In 2004 I was waitressing at another place, a little Tikki Bar on Lake Hartwell, and I was a French Maid, but I seem to have NO pictures of it at all :(. I really wish I did because that was a great night. Moving right along...
I also skipped 2005 because I attended a work event with my then boyfriend...
Which brings us to 2006. I'm now going to USC and having many many good times. I guess I make up for not doing anything the year before because this year I am Paris Hilton one night and a cop the second night. One of the best Halloweens ever!


The first night we went out, Friday, we ended up going to a party of some guys my roommate sort of knew. The party was nothing too exciting. We were out on the balcony when the party was busted by the police. We weren't too concerned since we were both of legal drinking age and weren't really doing anything except standing there talking to each other. A cop opened up the door to the balcony and talked to us a minute. We both said we were over 21. He shut the door. After a pause, he opens the door back up and says "Are yall Paris and Nicole?" We say yes and he says "That's really funny!" and shuts the door again.
This was my last year of college. I went to a party in Charleston, SC as Alice in Wonderland.

I didn't do much in '08 so let's skip to '09. This is my FAVORITE costume ever. I was doing MAJOR time in the gym. I loved this costume.


I want that stomach back!!! That's inspiration for the gym.
This was last year. I liked the costume, but only had an OK time. My date stressed me out :/. That was the last date with him. {Mostly thanks to an incident with my dog}.

I can't wait for this year, especially because I will be celebrating Halloween with my new love!!
XOXO
Fran
1 comment:
I'm loving all your Halloween costumes. The KISS costume has to be my favorite. However, the Dallas Cheerleader is really adorable. You look so cute in all of your pictures.
One year (when I was in college), I went to visit my friend in Chico, California for Halloween. That place was insane during Halloween. The best costume I saw was a really fat guy dressed as a box of McDonalds Fries. His head shoved through a hole where the fries were sticking up and the box was his body. He also had white leggings on. It was hilarious and everyone loved it.
Post a Comment