Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni Madness!

****Afternoon Update*** I went to Target on my lunch break and returned to work VERY sad and unsatisfied! The merchandise is super picked over. SURELY, surely, Target will get in another shipment?? I'm going to try a different Target tomorrow. SAD!


So who ever was behind the marketing of Missoni at Target must be a GENIUS! I have NEVER seen anything like the Missoni mania!! I kept trying to get on Target's website yesterday at work to take a peek at the merchandise with zero success. So many people were on their website it quit working.

I get paid Thursday and I plan on going to Target as soon as I get off work. I'm going alone. Sometimes I find solo shopping super relaxing and I am SO looking forward to it.




I just HOPE there are some good things left! My roommate Pogo went yesterday (I was at zumba like a good girl) and she said the Target on Harbison here in Columbia was pretty picked over. She got some cute stuff from the little girls department, but of course I am 5'10" so little girls clothing doesn't fit me.

I really want a Missoni makeup case and a scarf. I would also like the flats, maybe the rainboots, and I think a Missoni bikini would be FAB! I take really good care of my swimsuits so I can usually get two or three summers out of them-and that is summers w/ pretty heavy use.

I wouldn't mind having this bag either.



Margherita Missoni. I wish I was this chic.



I will be SO sad if Target of Columbia hasn't gotten in a new shipment of Missoni when I go tomorrow. Seriously, I'll be really disappointed. Maybe that's pathetic, but it's true. The way I look at it is I work really hard so why not reward myself w/ shopping? Haha. I've told myself I can only get a few things and I am very much looking forward to picking them out.

Happy Hump Day!!
XOXO
Fran

1 comment:

Magnolia Blues said...

I heart that dress. Too cute! Don't you hate it when everything is picked over. It seemed to be that way when we lived in Houston. Fighting 7 million people during the holiday shopping rush was no fun. I quickly became an online shopper, HA! Wishing you luck on your shopping trip.

Hugs,
Gigi