Friday, September 9, 2011

Brain Dump

1. I had a great time in Nashville. I LOVED it!! What a fun town. I just knew I was going to love Nashville, and it did not disappoint. This is me with the beautiful bride. I got this dress on an after work shopping excursion w/ Pogo a few weeks ago and I was really happy w/ it. It was only about $20 at Dillards. This wedding was probably the most fun wedding I've been to in several years.



2. I read a lot of blogs when I catch downtime at work and I noticed a lot of you ladies love Candles by Victoria. I love candles (having a dog and a cat in an apartment is a constant battle w/ cleanliness and keeping our home smelling good) and I've always thought Yankee candles are on the expensive side. I made my first ever order from Candles by Victoria earlier this week and I am very eagerly awaiting it's arrival. I ordered Autumn Leaves and Christmas Lane. I will post about them after I have a chance to try them out. CBV is much more reasonably priced than Yankee.



3. One of my bloggie friends recommended I try Chobani yogurt in pineapple and now I want it everyday! It's such a good alternative junk food when you hit that afternoon slump. I only went to the gym once this week since I've been sick :-(. STILL trying to lose some weight.



My fur baby and I are off to visit my bf this weekend where he is working. That would be Douglas, GA, and there is NOTHING to do there! We make our own fun though and they do have a really good restaurant called Fern Bank.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
XOXO
Fran

2 comments:

Nikosmommy said...

Super cute dress, love the color!

And I'm a huge fan of Greek yogurt, it's like the worlds perfect food,,,tasty and so much protein (it's a dieters dream!)

Magnolia Blues said...

I told ya it was good, HA! I eat it all the time and I'm still not sick of it. I think my hubby is sick of watching me eat it, HA!

Don't you just love Nashville. It's one of my top favorite cities to visit. I'm trying to talk my hubs into a road trip to Chattanooga.

You totally rocked that dress. And it was such a great price $20!!! Nothing beats a good deal on top of being totally adorable. Loved the print. You looked beautiful.

I must have been living under a rock because I hadn't heard Candles by Victoria. Can't wait for you to review them. I agree, Yankee Candles too expensive.

Hugs,
Gigi