


We bought lawn tickets and weren't supposed to be as close as you can see we were in our pictures. As we were walking around before the concet, a guy in a tent starting talking to us. Out of me and A, I'm the more cautious, so I wasn't very excited to be talking to the guy. He was a promoter and asked us to walk around with one of the bands opening for Kiss, helping them hand out their posters. I wasn't enthused {it was only about 100 degrees out}, but A really wanted to, so I said sure. We ended up walking around with this band that openend for Kiss and they were the nicest, sweetest guys. They are a band from Ontario, called The Envy, and are really good. They were young guys, about 21 and 22 years old. At first they couldn't understand how I talk because of my thick Southern accent! They were sweet as pie, and after we walked around with them handing out fliers, totally not expecting anything in return, they gave us some passes and led us to really good seats!
That was so exciting we've been on cloud nine from it ever since! I have lots of catching up to do on the blog...weight loss (about 2 lbs so far), product reviews, some books I'm loving, etc.
Hope everyone had a good Labor Day! Yay for a 4 day work week!!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
3 comments:
omg my hubs would be so jealous! he LOVES kiss!
Kiss still gets down? Wow kudos to them and great that you made it.
-Paul
"Adventures of Grocery Clerks"
http://www.mostlygrocery.com
Just popped over from "the Love Affair" and wanted to say hi from another SC blogger! WE love KISS around here as well.
Post a Comment